Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Pokemon Game Codes Intro

Hello and welcome to my blog. On this blog I will be posting Action Replay game codes for Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl. In order to use these codes you need an Action Replay DS, if you do not have one you cannot use these codes. You can order one online at http://www.codejunkies.com/

Looking for Pokemon ARDS game codes (Action Replay DS) can be annoying having to hop from site to site and scroll through long lists of codes but I have dedicated this blog to Pokemon ARDS game codes so I hope that you find my site to be better than other sites that have Pokemon ARDS game codes.

I have formatted each code so that you can simply copy and pase each code into your Action Replay Code Manager on your computer, instead of you haveing to format them than put them into your Action Replay Code Manager.


If you have questions or would like me to post a specific code for you, please click on the comment button for the specific code you have a question or comment about.

WARNING: Activating too many codes at once may crash or damage game

No comments: